View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 11:56 PM
plastic
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svinneh (View Post)
Actually I just found out that I have had the entire show on my old PC with original music, since 2017, while I, at the same time, have been searching for them like crazy.

Interestingly, the first season features Run Like Mad as the theme song, but I did some comparisons with the DVD version on the rest of the music, and it's the same on the DVDs for the first season.

From the second season onwards, I Don't Want to Wait is the theme song, and already in season 2, the music is different (and better imo) from the DVD version.

So for my personal watching purposes, I'd be using the following setup:

Season 1: DVD version
Season 2: TV version (Original music)
Season 3: TV version (Original music)
Season 4: TV version (Original music)
Season 5: TV version (Original music)
Season 6: TV version (Original music)
Finale: DVD Extended Cut
How can you say this and leave us hanging! Hello, yet another user registered to keep this seemingly long tradition alive lol I understand how the configuration of the forum makes it difficult to share the files perpetually, but you'd think there'd be some way... I've tried a bunch of public trackers, the usual streaming sites, even a p2p program, and I haven't been able to find seasons 3 to 6 with the original music yet. Anyone wants to go forward and make this more available?