View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 01:12 PM
straws
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Which is one of the reasons I love BtVS CA fics so much, she has Angel in her corner.
Same. It's so interesting to see how the Sunnydale dynamic would've changed if Angel and Cordy had become friends (or more) earlier.

Quote:
Laws to protect sex workers? I'm pretty sure sexual professions are illegals in most places, unfortunately. That, however, is another TV trope so I could be wrong.
No, you're right (to my knowledge). The way I look at it is that survival sex work will literally never stop no matter how illegal they make it, so there might as well be some laws to protect the people involved to make it safer for everyone. It's like 'curing' pregnancy with abstinence - ain't never gonna happen.

But I'm so off topic from CA rn, so moving on...

Quote:
Considering that living with her would inevitably expose him to the most private and open version of herself, I have no doubt that had an effect on him. Fanfics agree.
Oh, how I wish we'd seen more of their living situations in early S2.

I also love in RWAV when she stays with him.

Funny how in S1 he wanted to get rid of her, but in S3 he'd be happy to have her staying however long she wanted.

Quote:
Some good examples are: 'Friends and Neighbors' by Lysa (they're not exactly living together but are living next door to each other in adjoining apartments so close enough) and 'Sleeping with Tigers' by Califi.
I need to re-read Friends & Neighbors. And, ugh, I love Sleeping with Tigers.

Quote:
Either is fine to me, but I lean towards 'Disharmony' as I've literally still only seen it the one time.
Same time same place?
Works for me.

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com