View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 06:21 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fall like stars (View Post)
I hate when shows drag things out for too long. It just gets tiring and repetitive. The ship loses momentum and fans lose interest.

I have a good feeling that’s not what’s going to happen here with Nancy\Ace.
Yeah exactly. There's so many ships that have been ruined because for some reason they don't want to go there yet. It's so weird.

And then you have other teen shows that will just run through ships like water and ruin any change of organic storytelling.

I have been screwed over so many times with ships that I don't even remember the last time I got endgame...and I'm serious...or even cared they were endgame.

I can see such a brilliant, organic storyline with Nancy/Ace that I really hope the writers don't mess it up. It's like right there...you can do it! It's okay.

[and no I don't think they are ultimately meant to be platonic. When you have that kind of chemistry? Please! You don't squander it. Besides, Ace already has Bess as his plantachor...and Nancy needs someone that will be her FRIEND and her LOVE INTEREST. Friends to lovers is a classic for a reason. The girl needs to slow down and heal first though.]