View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 12:21 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I didnt think they were that cringey (though some of their scenes and lines were) but I just didnt see the chemistry there. They didnt seem to fit for me and felt really blah together. I guess Rowan being a bit younger than Peyton sort of showed for me.

Plus when Peyton and Sabrina were around each other you could just feel the chemistry between them, like they really enjoyed being in scenes together. i think they were pretty good friends at the time too, so that makes a lot of sense.

Plus, I didnt like the way Rucas was written. It felt too cliche and like, teeny bopper romance? I felt like the push and pull and the banter between Lucas and Maya was so much more enjoyable to watch? They pushed each other and made it each other better in a lot of ways. Riley was too passive for Lucas and didnt hold him accountable when he made mistakes but Maya did, and Lucas was so good for Maya and really made her want to open up more, and I love how he always stood up for her and protected her. Their development was so slow but fun to watch.

Okay, adding the rest of the season 1 banners in and will start on season 2 tomorrow.
I love your post, especially the parts in bold.