View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 06:57 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Look at this becoming my second favorite thread during season 7. Always second-favorite, though, because Beliza is my fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modo1013 (View Post)
Hey, I calls em as I sees em, April.

It took two full seasons for Bellamy to get to a healthy place in his relationship with Octavia. Having his story be all about her would be a huge regression. Awful. I really hope they don't go there.
Definitely. Which is most likely something Bob spoke up about.

Quote:
As if I haven't ranted enough, WHY do they insist on introducing so many new characters when they don't write decent stories for the 6-7 main cast that they already have. It's been years since Raven has had a decent storyline.
It sounds like Raven will have one this season. Although they've alienated me so much from her as a character that I don't even really care anymore?

Quote:
And WHY the hell is Luisa still not a regular? Emori has been around since season 2. How about Jarod or Sachin? Those two have been around since season 1. Brand new cast members who haven't been onscreen yet are announced as regulars. I know it has to do with contracts, but, this has always bugged me.
It really bothers me for Luisa. Jarrod and Sachin, too, but I understand their roles are smaller than JR's, Chuku's, and Shelby's. But Luisa . . .

Quote:
Although I find the anomaly storyline interesting, I'm not feeling the Hope character. It's going to take a lot for her to grow on me and she'll be eating up screen time I would rather see go to other characters. I 'd rather have Diyosa back.
It sounds like we can expect The Hope Show for a while. And I am NOT feeling her character, either. (Or the acting. Yikes. Hopefully she improves.) Side note: I am soooo sick of all TV shows naming babies Hope. They did it on The Originals, and they even did it on This Is Us. It's cliche at this point.
ICON