View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 05:27 PM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm from Alabama and he fooled me. I really thought he talked like that. He sounded like a normal southerner to me, cause that's what I'm use too. Although some guys around here have more of a thick twang, esp if they are from the country. His was still 100% believable. I bought it for sure. I never would have guessed he wasn't from the south.

It's funny, cause I didn't really ever think about my accent at all, til I played games online a few years ago and got on the mic. I had a group of friends who were mostly from the north, west coast and Canada. I was the only one from the south and everyone was talking about how I had a big southern drawl. I can't tell you how man times someone would ask where I was from. They knew the south, they just didn't know what part, cause apparently my accent is thick. They would say I sound like a southern belle. I mean, southerners all sound normal to me. I guess cause I've never been out of the south, Its never been brought to my attention. What was funny was talking to my friend the other day (she moved up north) and she had me on speaker phone and everyone at her house was kinda tripping cause of how I sound. The guy there actually asked me to say words for him. It was kinda cracking me up a little. I was thinking, okay calm down, it's just an accent, but then I realized how bad I spaz out of Wilson's Wade accent and I kinda ate my own words., because I do the same exact thing over him.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 05-23-2020 at 08:36 PM