View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 09:50 AM
straws
Absolute Fan

Quote:
We did pretty much decide that he started cooking to take care of her since no one seems to remember him cooking in BtVS.
We did.

About his days on BTVS...I saw someone else pointing out that in early BTVS he actually had human blood in his fridge. Interesting if true. Wonder if that was a writer oversight or if Angel didn't start drinking pig until later?

Quote:
Are we still on for 'Expecting' on Saturday at 9pm/12am?
I'll be there. Looking forward to it.

Quote:
BTW, my stepsister turned on some of Angel on Mother's Day (she's a huge fan herself)
That's awesome. She has good taste. My brother had an ATS kick back in the day (he binged most of my DVDs in a week), but he quit the show around S4 and hasn't watched since. He liked Cordy and CA, but Darla was his favorite character. Once Darla was killed off and Cordy's character was assassinated, he lost interest quick.

Quote:
Hotel = Most fics have her staying in a motel after the whole IRS thing and I accept that as headcanon. It's logical. Hotel/Motel close enough.
Yeah, I agree. She had to be staying in a hotel since her parents had everything taken from them (and I'm assuming their house as well? had they kept the house, Cordy wouldn't have been broke).
Quote:
I love that I can nitpick with you. There are people peppered here in there in various fan communities who do not like my nitpicking but nitpicking is how I show my investment.
I know what you mean. I look at all the details (and plot holes) because I love the show and am interested. If I didn't love it, I wouldn't care to look closely or ask questions.
Quote:
Hotel = The Hyperion, in away alongside her apartment at the Pearson Arms. She did keep clothes there which Angel threw out in his beige period so another fic trope, that she has a room there or shares Angel's is accepted headcanon.
I totally headcanon that she regularly stayed in Angel's room in S3 to help with baby Connor. They seemed so comfortable and relaxed at the end of Provider, that I can easily see her having fallen asleep with them or staying the night before.

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com