View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 07:43 AM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

There's nothing really to know yet Petra. I think the most spoilers we got was in the Season 2 description...which is not much!

Quote:
Looks like BC is opening up.
Oh really? I thought Justin Trudeau was keeping things on lockdown a little longer? That's very interesting. I hope this means shows can go back into production by the end of the summer/early fall...in a safe way of course.

Quote:
I've actually been trying to catch up on episodes of shows I recorded on tv but haven't watched yet
This is basically me. I have a few shows left on tv: Legends of Tomorrow, What We Do in the Shadows, and Killing Eve and that's it. I have another list of stuff I want to watch/catch up on...but for some reason I just can't do it. Sometimes I'll just stare at my DVR or my apps on Roku and go...nah...I'll just rewatch another Nancy Drew episode instead!

ETA: If you're currently one of the 64 lurkers on this board...please consider joining FF and joining us!! You only need 100 posts to get a custom icon and that won't take any time at all!! So come out of hiding!!

Last edited by broken crown; 05-21-2020 at 09:44 AM