View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 06:12 PM
fly me to the moon
Moderator Support Team

Today everyone made a big cake because it was a sign to make a happy birthday for Scott's buddy who is turning evil. Everyone Stiles invited out for dinner because he liked food a ot and wanted to eat people. Everyone ran away because they did not want to celebrate because the weather is yucky and they just didn't know what to do withToday everyone made a big cake because it was a sign to make a happy birthday for Scott's buddy who is turning evil. Everyone Stiles invited out for dinner because he liked food a lot and wanted to eat people. Everyone ran away because they did not want to celebrate because the weather is yucky and they just didn't know what to do with themselves. The rain falling was getting green with snot grossly and that was entirely up to their own making evil. The next time they all decided to hunt and kill anyone that was very much the way of life for all of them. The next time everyone gave an idea for spring time they would get an earful from Sheriff and that was the new freaking song that everyone loves. So the next type was for a photo and they can get to check for their parts. All

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy