View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 08:02 PM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

I wish they'd had more time for Leviathan's backstory. I was still disappointed that Lex seems to have outsmarted Brainy again. When Brainy asked for the protective thing for Leviathan's ship & Lex refused, I wish Brainy had just throat-punched him or done what he did to J'onn that one time and used the right pressure points to knock him out, searched him for the device (maybe taking his watch along with it) & gone to the Leviathan ship.

In the comics, Brainy often did things where it appeared he was committing suicide, but he had a backup plan (usually involving his forcefield belt). He knew he was safe but pretended to be defeated.

Brainy is smart enough he could have come up with something to protect himself more. I also don't know why he didn't try to crawl toward the door to see if he could get out of the room & to safety. That made no sense. When Lex squatted down to take the bottle from him, I wish Brainy could have ripped the pin off of Lex and taken the bottle back. I hate how it was left with Lex walking off & Brainy in peril. We know he's not going to die, but the cliffhanger is so much more annoying since we have to wait so long for the resolution.

I liked that Lena finally apologized & came to her senses. I didn't like that Kara was staying angry (although I can understand why).

Alex's costume is cool, but I admit I don't like the eye makeup. It's distracting. I liked Kelly's reaction to it.

I'm really liking Mgan (is that her name?). She's pretty cool.

I'm glad Nia finally came to her senses & that she had a bit more screentime & some useful contributions.

I know Supergirl's speech to the people in VR was supposed to be inspiring and all, but I wish she had told everyone that there was a plan by evil aliens to kill everyone in VR as a means of getting them to leave.

I did like the parallels of how she convinced them to leave VR at the same time Lena was convincing Andrea to stand down.

It was cool seeing Brainy's female version again & I like that she held his hand. So it seems Lex couldn't see her (maybe only Brainy could?).

I wonder why Gemma didn't shrink the way the others did.
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote