View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 02:08 PM
straws
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I found Angel's conflict with the man who'd been shot in the diner robbery to have been brilliant (Is it still a sin to feed on a victim he did not kill himself?), it highlighted his character growth well.
That does sound interesting, and, honestly, I barely remember it, so maybe a re-watch is in order for me as well. But, ugh, season 4 is such a chore to re-watch.

Quote:
I remember him verbally going after Connor and Fred but entirely ignoring Cordelia (obviously not counting Jordy's stupid and pointless attempt as the beastmaster to recruit him as an ally).
There was that moment where Angelus tried to grab "Cordy" through the bars, but I can't remember what Jasmindelia and Angelus were talking about.

Shame we never got more Cordy & Angelus interactions because I loved her handling herself and outsmarting him in Eternity.
Quote:
Agreed and how Wesley tries to insist that Angel fire her because she's lazy and unfocused (which BTW was so out of line, Cordy had been there first) but as far as I can remember Angel entirely ignores him.
Yep. Angel was not here for Wesley's complaints at all.

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com