View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 02:55 PM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by straws (View Post)
Salty goodness truly is iconic. It also ended up being a really heartbreaking bit of foreshadowing.

https://whatisyourchildhoodtrauma.tu...ing-more#notes
I know! I'll never be able to hear that line again without thinking of YW!

Quote:
Tom Ellis is great. I watched him on Miranda pre-Lucifer and he does do a killer American accent.
I've heard of Miranda from the Lucifer Facebook group I am with. I might have to check it out.

Quote:
I never understood the concept of Angelus having memories that Angel didn't? Or how ever deliberately bringing forth Angelus was a good idea?
Oh ****. How has that never occurred to me before? That is very legit.
Angelus and Angel are two sides of one coin and the entire point of the curse was for him to suffer in guilt for his sins which means he needs to be able to remember them!

Both times Angelus appeared there was a clear establishment that he had every memory of Angel's. i.e his vendetta against Buffy for making the soul love.

Then again it was Wesley's idea who also somehow justified sleeping with Lilah. The dude definitely had some form of a mental breakdown after the stupid Fred triangle that unfortunately he never recovered from.

Quote:
I can see that for sure. Cordy was just as much of a risk as Buffy at that point if Awakening was anything to go by.
I believe it was.

The events of Awakening might have been an illusion but were more real than most of the rest of their screen time in that it was built from Angel's deepest desire, the desire, and feelings he kept hidden in his heart.

Unless SMG would have declined, Buffy could have easily been inserted into Cordy's role in that illusion. Hell, even without SMG, they could have found a way to still revolve the illusion around Buffy like TGIQ.

Quote:
We still on for WITW tonight? I'm on Discord already for Animal Crossing so you can reach me anytime.
That was great, I'd love to do it again.
Perhaps 'Expecting' can be next. I haven't seen that one for quite some time and Angel
vamping on Wilson for using his Cordy as an incubator was hot as hell!

And there's the hilarious Cordy drinking Angel's blood scene.
"I don't think I ever realized how disgusting that was".

they win"
- Stephen King