View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 02:40 PM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the gif! I had completely forgotten about that scene. I wonder if his flight ring offers him more protection against stuff since it protects him from mind control. When he wasn't wearing it & was mind controlled he got knocked out by Alex with a punch-- but then, they seem inconsistent with his abilities/vulnerabilities. Jesse said that Eager-Brainy had a forcefield belt. I figured that since he had that Brainy's knowledge, he could make his own forcefield belt.

I really wish they would have him create something that he could transfer to a member of Leviathan (like, Gemma) by touch & when she goes to the ship it would infect the ship & get in to the system to take Leviathan down. If he can program nanites to eat Kryptonite, surely he can do something like that with Leviathan.

I want to see him throat-punch Lex, use the mind connection thing he used on Kara to see inside Lex's mind & find out what he's up to (or have J'onn scan his mind), use the image inducer to look like Lex, mimic Lex's voice, and get on board Leviathan's ship.
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote