View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 02:08 PM
straws
Absolute Fan

Quote:
So WITW this Saturday? I'm there!
I'm excited. I haven't had anyone to watch ATS with for a while.

Quote:
True, it was a waste of a damn good title and I've actually only watched the entirety of season 5 other than YW once but I'm 99% sure I'm remembering the brood mode correctly because it was something that had stuck out to me.
All I remember about that episode is Nazis and that I didn't like how Spike's hair looked black.

Quote:
For 2 seconds and then wants to behead him as soon as she has his own blessing and Cordy dear, you can't behead him after he's been staked as there won't be a head or anything left.
Haha I'm laughing at the visual you painted of someone trying to behead a pile of dust after the vamp's been staked. Maybe if they were both done simultaneously it could happen? I'm reminded of Spike & Dru's minion talking about overkill in What's My Line Part 1, b/c yeah, that's certainly alotta kill there, Cordy.

I think Cordy being willing to take out Angelus is a huge factor in their friendship though.

https://therearenopeoplelikeus.tumbl...t/188701173418

I think he respects, appreciates, and draws comfort from it, knowing that she wouldn't let him murder a bunch of people/her if she could stop it. Being willing to murder him is an important part of being one of Angel's true friends.

I've always wondered if Cordy would keep her word and actually stake Angelus if push came to shove (S4 doesn't count, cause that wasn't Cordy).
Quote:
Looking at the shipper list I'm 70!
That's so cool.

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com

Last edited by straws; 05-12-2020 at 02:15 PM