View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 01:38 PM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

LOL. Looks like he's channeling Mario in the last one.
This one is new:

There were some paparazzi pics showing him crouching & sitting in the rubble prior to standing up & walking to Lex's limo. Brief scene that got cut I suppose. It's reminiscent of a scene from the comic books where Dream Girl was killed, there was mass destruction, and Brainy was crouching down in the rubble vowing to bring her back & was talking to a small rock/pebble. Everyone thought he'd lost it, but he was secretly talking to Shrinking Violet. IIRC, he threw the rock at the villain & the villain either inhaled it through his nose or swallowed it (can't remember which) & started laughing at Brainy until Shrinking Violet burst out from inside of him (only injuring him rather than killing him). At that point, the Imskians all pretty much worshiped Brainy because he had saved their planet.

I keep hoping Brainy will find a way to get in to Leviathan's ship.

I'm wondering how Ramakan knew that Brainy was Coluan (unless he'd been told by someone).

This clip has Brainy channeling Admiral Akbar from Star Wars:

Man, they evacuated the DEO super fast. I wonder what happened to the prisoners. I wonder if this means the DEO is gone or just relocated.

I was irritated with how Dreamer said she had decided to support Brainy after he took off his inhibitors "no matter what" but the moment he broke up with her she started doubting him & was rude to him afterward. She demonstrated the opposite of support.

I agree with Elektra that it was good he called out Supergirl and Dreamer for not telling him when they found Ramakan. Trust is a two-way street & they weren't showing much trust in him & then had the gall to complain he wasn't keeping them in the loop.

I wonder if Brainy is supposed to have some sort of ability that prevents him from being crushed because that chunk of concrete would have squished him or broken bones rather than just trapping him-- common TV trope though.

It will be interesting to see if he's barred from their little clubhouse & whether or not Lena will tell Kara that Brainy is working with Lex to stop Leviathan.
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote