View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 07:39 AM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

Man, when Jesse said in an interview that the world was crumbling around Brainy, I guess he meant it literally.
I saw some spoiler-ish paparazzi photos prior to the episode so I knew the DEO was going to be destroyed. There was a cut scene apparently where Brainy was sitting in the rubble looking at the DEO symbol on the floor & then he got up to get in the limo.

I truly hope that Brainy is done letting Lex manipulate him & that he has a way to redeem himself by thwarting Lex & taking down Leviathan.

I liked Brainy speaking another language & liked that Jesse got to have scenes with Mitch Pileggi. For a few moments I forgot about Director Skinner from X-Files.

I wonder if this means there is no more DEO or if they will set up HQ somewhere else. Supergirl was obviously pissed at Brainy, but at least she didn't chew him out.

I suspect Nia's distrust of Brainy stems more from the dreams she's been having. She doesn't know how to interpret them so she may be thinking they are telling her he's a bad guy.

I have to agree that J'onn wanting to stay in human form was an excuse for CW to not have to bust their CGI budget on him.

Is it wrong that I want to see Brainy throat-punch Lex at some point? Just an unexpected throat-punch & walk away. Bonus points if he does it in front of DEO employees.

Is anyone else wondering if Pete will turn out to be working for Leviathan now & only pretended to be helping & claimed to be in danger so he could disappear?

I can't bring myself to care or worry about William. They are trying too hard to make him a love interest for Kara & it's not working. There is zero chemistry.

Something funny-- at one point when a door got busted through (or maybe it was an explosion) one of my cats threw himself at my door so hard it popped my door open-- happened at the same moment as the scene. I was looking over saying "WTF?"

Maybe Brainy can get the future cube back from Lena now-- unless she left it at the prison. I hope she didn't.
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote