View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 07:18 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

- Human survival instincts messed with the Non Nochere and NOT Kara using myriad? Gee… who would have thought there would be complications? Looks like Lena’s righteous indignation was misplaced.

Also, I had to laugh when Lena accused Lex of being a megalomaniac and calling himself a saviour.

Lena, honey? Isn't that what YOU’VE been doing all season with your little Q-Waves experiments? And last season when you tried to give people superpowers and ended up killing poor Adam? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Oh well. At least she finally apologized to Kara for being a bi*ch to her for so long.

- J’ONN: I like wearing this face.
THE CW: We have no budget to make CG for Martian Manhunter for more than a few seconds every 3-4 episodes, so here's J'onn to handwave it away.

- I loved that Brainy called Kara and Nia out when they complained about not letting them into the interrogation by pointing out they didn’t tell him when they found Rama Khan.

I also loved Brainy speaking alien languages that no one else knows (12th Level Intellect and all)

- I DID NOT love Nia getting MAD at Brainy for speaking an alien language no one else knows. That made NO sense whatsoever.

I also DID NOT love Nia refusing to give Brainy the benefit of the doubt and automatically assuming he’s not trustworthy. Brainy has been there for the Superfriends despite whatever has been going on at the DEO with Lex, yet she suddenly jumps to “I don’t know you and I don’t trust you”?

Are we really supposed to root for this relationship to work? If you love someone (as Nia claims to love Brainy), then you should give them some leeway if they’re stuck working for an evil mastermind and can’t tell you stuff. It usually means they’re trying to protect you.

- Aaaaaaaaand there goes the DEO.

I’ve been wanting them to take the DEO out of the equation since last season. Let the Superfriends just work as their own team going forward.

Last edited by Elektra; 05-10-2020 at 08:43 PM
Elektra is offline   Reply With Quote