View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 05:53 AM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Z/W were great in season 1 and 2 but then after the cheating I kind of lost interest. And I hated Joel, he sucked up way too much time in season 3.
I was disappointed with the cheating, but the relationship wasn't really sturdy to begin with. Zoe was still emotionally cheating with George pretty much the whole time. Then you have Wade letting his insecurities get the best of him. There really are no excuses, but at least both admitted that each brought problems to the table that eventually sank the relationship. And as far as Wade goes, I love him. He's my favorite character and seeing him grow from his mistakes and try his best to rectify things, made me really root for him to earn back her heart. As for Joel, he sucked (WTH were the writers thinking? and Vivian, wheww don't even get me started. SHE WAS WORSE.) At least they made up for it in Season 4 and Wade and Zoe finally got on the same page with their feelings and their relationship, got married and had a baby. I couldn't have been happier, but yeah, Season 3 was painful for W/Z shippers.

Yeah, I don't remember too much about Wilson's character in Bates Motel. I just knew I was excited to see him.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote