View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 08:54 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Two of Will's Hallmark movies aired again today. And he did an instagram live with Lacey Chabert.

I believe people are doing a rewatch of Spinning Out this weekend... I need to join in.

iamwillkemp: #throwback to being on set @spinningoutnetflix with the awesome @evanroderick this time last year. #sweet #treats #spinningout #tbt #bts #throwbackthursday ⛸🤪

iamwillkemp: #flashbackfriday Can’t remember exactly what I said but mission clearly accomplished! (Make @thereallacey double over with laughter before every take! 🤣👏🏼) #LoveRomanceAndChocolate @hallmarkchannel tomorrow (Sat) 9pm/8c! AND keep an eye out @twitter @instagram for pre-show #livechat Q&A and #livetweet with @britbristow & @thereallacey ! #encore #special #presentation #fbf #flashback #bts #friday ❤️🥰&🍫 📸 @aurelieelich

iamwillkemp: Find your sweet tooth @hallmarkchannel with the special encore presentation of #LoveRomanceAndChocolate Filmed #onlocation in wonderful #brussels #bruges #Belgium with @thereallacey @britbristow ❤️🥰&🍫 #staysafe #stayhome

amwillkemp: Join @thereallacey @britbristow & myself today on @hallmarkchannel @instagram #instagram #live #tv at 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm EST & then join us on @twitter for the #live #tweet during the special encore showing of #LoveRomanceAndChocolate ❤️🥰&🍫 !! #sweet #entertainment

iamwillkemp: Thank you to everyone who joined us for @instagram #live @hallmarkchannel and the #live #chat #tweet @twitter! Huge fun connecting and sharing this filming experience with you. Until the next time! 🙏🏼 ❤️🥰&🍫 @thereallacey @britbristow #loveromanceandchocolate

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-10-2020 at 08:43 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote