View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 11:06 PM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

I think that Lex threatening Eve's mother will backfire.
Lillian was making so much more sense. I wish Lex had listened to her.
I hope Brainy saw through Lex & his "scout's honor" bs. Also, why did Lena not even think that Lex would trace the watch's last port? I guess she was too upset.

I agree that Gemma's form was cool.

I also agree that people putting in lenses instead of seeking safety was idiotic. I mean, I've encountered some stupid people before, but WTF?

So the plan is to get everyone in to VR and kill them? Ok.... Why? If they were worried about humans damaging the planet, why would they do things that damage the planet & kill tons of animals and plants too? It makes no sense.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mitch Pileggi again.

I'm also hoping that Brainy is just pretending to be fooled by Lex. I hope he doesn't touch whatever it was that Lex put on his desk. He should have someone else remove it & not let it stay near him. It's either a bomb, a bug/camera, or something that could harm him. Brainy should know it can't be trusted.

I'm also wanting to see some of Brainy's family next season. I'd like to find out whatever happened to his father. I'd love for the actors who played his parents on Defiance to play his parents on Supergirl.

I wonder why Supergirl didn't set the fortress to fend off Lex when she returned because she knows he's a bad guy. You'd think she would have updated her security protocols after the world rebooted.
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote