View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 05:34 AM
Nici Dawson
Master Fan

Daisy Updates: Daisy with other judges and fans during Rupaul's Drag Race!

Quote:
The force done already done had awakened ๐ŸŒŸ @starwars super queen #DaisyRidley joins the dolls for a makeover moment on tonight's #DragRace ๐Ÿ’ซ Watch at 8/7c on @vh1 + in select territories on #WOWPresentsPlus! (๐Ÿ“ธ: @sanchezzalba)

Quote:
TONIGHT! The Queens are bringing superfans into the #DragRace family! Donโ€™t miss these makeovers on a new @RuPaulsDragRace TONIGHT at 8/7c on @VH1! (My suit by @MrTurk!)

Quote:
We brought in some superfans for a super makeover this week! Which Queen will serve us the most family resemblance? New @RuPaulsDragRace TONIGHT at 8/7c on @VH1! #DragRace

Quote:
Tonightโ€™s looks and of course how could I NOT fangirl over the first female Jedi? Makeup @lipsticknick hair @hisvintagetouch glasses @christianrotheyewear Angel baby hoop earrings @honeybgold

Quote:
Backstage on @rupaulsdragrace the force was strong with this one ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ What did you guys think of tonightโ€™s episode? Daisy Ridley was amazing ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Quote:
I have been waiting forever to post these pictures, and this episode of Ru Paulโ€™s Drag Race finally aired last night! Daisy Ridley graced us with her presence this season. Having 3 kids who are Star Wars fans (of course Iโ€™m a big fan too), I couldnโ€™t pass up the chance to get a picture with Rey! After the regular picture, I politely asked if she would pretend to choke me with the force. She smiled ear to ear, and thought it was a hilarious idea! She really got into it! Sheโ€™s so sweet that afterwards she was so worried about what my kids would think about Rey choking their dad! A week later they released the trailer for The Rise of Skywalker that hinted that she went to the dark side. Making that picture even more epic!!! @daisyridrey @starwars #daisyridley #rupaulsdragrace #starwars #rey #darkside #usetheforce #maythefourthbewithyou