View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 04:39 PM
mina_lp
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
watching The Last Kingdom. rather weird to see

Spoiler:

huh?
OMG, OMG, Oh. My. God! I just watched it The conversation between you guys got me curious, so I couldn't resist, lol. Though I haven't watched this series, I only somewhat know about its story and also a while back I watched Toby's scenes in two first episodes he appears, and I was like: eh, I don't think I will hate someone on this show as much as his character, lol. But
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Ah I just got to watch it! It was so nice of Toby to take the time to talk to them, and I just love how open and honest he is. They had a few insightful and unique questions, and I think Toby really enjoyed that. I mean, even when he had a hard time giving a straight answer to the question itself, he was still able to offer an interesting story or comment.
yeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Toby wants to be remembered by his kids as a good dad.
when he said that I literally went like: aaww lol, it was so sweet. I also love all the things you mentioned and just like you I kept smiling and giggling while watching it. another thing that I can mention is when he told that girl: is there an ambulance inside your house? his expression right before he said it, was so funny ah, god bless him, lol.

Last edited by mina_lp; 04-27-2020 at 04:44 PM