View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 08:49 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Hetty is playing chess, moving the pieces around without telling them why or all their information... the pieces being the characters

I vaguely remember the CIA woman

Not surprised Veronica left just after they did

Nell & Eric in Hetty's office I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she jumped out at them at some point either

Veronica: What if I need to use the restroom?
Sam: There's a trapdoor in the floor, try not to fall in.

Kensi is getting to see some great things . She seems off in this ep

Kelly Clarkson is a great thing to call out in surprise clearly. That was in a movie...

This case is weird & a bit boring tbh

Oh now we have Phantom of the Opera... ok then...or it shares music with Frankenstein as 'its alive' & 'we created a monster' would fit that more. It certainly sounded like POTO music to me though
Poor Eric with the phone no longer working but glad it did end up working

Little Miss Sunshine now... I feel like a need Tony's movie knowledge to pick all the movie references in this ep as already a few but I feel I must be missing others

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote