View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 08:35 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
What was your issue with pregnant Haley?
For one, I didnt like that she was pregnant at all, that was annoying. She was too young and it was so stupid of Haley to get pregnant when she was supposed to be the smart one. And then they just made her sort of whiney and emotional. Which I understand you are hormonal when you are pregnant but it wasnt fun to watch. Her pregnancy i season 8 was a lot better imo.

I too hated Nathans basketball stuff after season 5 because it kept going in circles.

I dont think Brooke was a bad friend in season 1. She was there for Peyton when she had been drugged. She helped Peyton protect Jenny and lied to Nikki even though they had only just patched their friendship. They had a tight friendship the majority of the season. I didnt blame her at all for being upset over the cheating, that was low. Not to mention she DID forgive Peyton pretty quickly. She found out about their cheating in what, episode 15? And she was already friends with Peyton again by episode 21. The only time I didnt like Brooke in season 1 was when she was being naive and playing dumb about LP's feelings. She knew they liked each other and still pursued him. But at the same time, peyton DID keep saying she wasnt interested and Lucas DID go after her too, so that is not all on Brooke's shoulders.