View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 03:33 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Macy getting breakup advice from her sisters is cute

Yeah don't react to that news Macy. Glad they found out Julian's company is involved

Nice idea Jordan to use the necklace & teacup. Glad it worked too

Jordan seems to be enjoying magic & learning about the potions. Mel & Jordan seem to be getting along well too

Poor Abigael losing everything. Poor COs too with her moving in but she may be helpful

Love the purse. Now that is handy

wow Jordan had an interesting experience with magic. I wonder if the whitelighter even knew he was exposed. I did hope he wasn't involved in all this though

Not surprised about Abigael's mother hating the demon part & wanting to fix that part. Poor her rejected from both sides

Mel & Abigael are wonderful together

That is scary how they are transferring magic & creating new species by merging them

Macy's powers look cool as she saves Harry. Nice catch Mel & Abigael

Oh no... what did Vivian capture?

Abigael gone already? Wonder where...

That is a shame for Macy to put so much heart into her speech only to have Harry not know who she is. I was waiting for something though & expected the other shoe to drop so to speak so didn't fully shock me with that ending

Chelle » join GTmy art