View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 08:25 PM
HemsyFanatic811
Fan Forum Hero

I was a crying mess this whole ep! I don't know where to start so...

Jared helping Mick without question once she said Cal was in danger and she had no choice-such a good scene.

Saanvi killing the Major accidently-I hope Saanvi can live with this-the Major got what she deserved imho! But very shocking twist!

Loved the whole Stone family all the time-Olive figuring out where Cal was and Grace standing up to and telling off a Police Captain!!!! I was cheering her on!!!

Cal running to Zeke on the frozen lake-them falling in-being pulled by the kidnappers-Zeke saved Cal and at that moment died-The GLOW-and Zeke is alive again. Ben also glowed when he was reading the journal so is Ben's death date beaten because of that? The shadows - no bodies in the lake means they were not human. Are they some of the men from the boat from long ago??? I thought maybe 3 evil ones with powers vs. the 3 good Stone sibs with powers-thought that was where the story was gonna end up in the final season. But, 2 out of the 3 shadows are not evil. The brother cut Cal's ropes and let him go, the other one said "no one is cutting anybody's throat" so now, I'm not sure where they're going with it.

A piece of the plane being found in the ocean...I don't want them to copy Lost. So, are they clones? 2 time lines? Were they brought back to save humanity? Remember when Saanvi said "Maybe Cal came back to be saved and I came back to save him" Zeke also saved Cal and Zeke wasn't even on the plane. Then Zeke was saved.

Can clones have babies??? Hmmm. Maybe the government made a clone of the plane to cover up the original plane's disapperance and that's the one in the ocean???

MIND BLOWN!

Last edited by HemsyFanatic811; 04-08-2020 at 08:31 PM