View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 04:28 AM
Austenphile
Elite Fan

A really nice episode with a slower beat and a lot of emotional moments from everyone.

Loved Zeke’s scenes with each his parents and with Cal. The talk with Jared was a nice moment. Hopefully no matter what happens they are past the actual fighting and mistrust stage.

The home video of young Michaela was adorable. The relationship between Ben and Mick is one of my favorites. And loved hearing them talk about their mom. Then when Ben brought her the veil I bawled. Then when she saw her mom during the wedding.

Great to see Grandpa Steve again. He and Mick have such a sweet relationship.

And we got some focus on all the female friendships - Mick/Grace, Mick/Saanvi and Mick/Drea.

TJ/Olive broke my heart. He’s such a sweetheart going all the way to Egypt to research the journal. And we got confirmation Olive is now a senior in high school and it’s December 2019.

My favorite scenes were the wedding reception. Loved Ben and Grace dancing with Eden. Grace dancing with Cal. Zeke and Michaela dancing. It was nice to see everyone laughing for once.

Nice call back with Saanvi’s boss making a cameo. And we met Vances wife. I’d love to see her and Vance together. I think Saanvi’s making a big mistake going after the Major but maybe it will work out. I still feel the answer to the death date isn’t science.

Those meth/shadow guys are really violent. At least two of them. The one guy seems pressured by his brother. I hope they tie into the mystery with the Callings more like being Al Zuras men, or experiments of the Major, or having skipped time themselves. Having them be random criminals who kidnap Cal but were hinted at in the beginning of the series would be a bit disappointing.