View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 04:45 AM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Exactly. Season 4 showcased their growth as a couple and you're right, Wade's insecuties were no longer a factor. You could see that on his face when they danced at the end of 3x22 when Zoe reassured him they do have a future and she would not give up, as long as it takes. His face when she said that and his smile at the end totally read, "okay, she really does love me." Pretty sure that wiped away any doubts he was having. This was showcased when Zoe said she was driving George to New Orleans (when they finally exchanged their mututal I Love You.) Instead of freaking out (old Wade would have at the thought of G/Z being alone together) he just told her to text when she is on her way back and then said I love you to her. No doubts, no insecurities anymore for our Wade. And Zoe told him she loved him back, right in front of George, which again proved George was never gonna be a factor in their life, ever again.

And Same with Zoe and Wade's flirting in Season 4. Even though I didn't care for that part much (i felt it added nothing to the story) it showed how far Zoe had really come since the cheating. She wasn't insecure and jealous, because she knew Wade loved her and no one else. She was more conerned with the image it would set would their son. I mean, some people might have resorted back to the cheating or let that get them very insecure, but it was nothing like that. I loved how it showed how much Zoe really came to fully trust in Wade's love for her and that he would never hurt her again. Even Zoe's little smile at the end, when he couldn't help but compliment the girl after he just set the others straight. She was like well, that's my dummy folks. lol

Also, her calling Wade, Dummy and Dum Dum all the time was kinda endearing. lol

I love the Dummy. (talking to her mom)
You're doing it wrong Dum Dum. (When Wade was trying to take care of himself)
You were never a scout, Dummy. (talking to Wade)

Man I loved these two.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 04-01-2020 at 05:53 AM
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote