View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 08:49 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
I’m watching the train wreck.....I’ll let you know. Miss Jason and Shiri so much, glad Shiri’s directing, but miss her acting too. I’d love to see their chemistry all these years later....
I agree still debating if I am watching it but I might just to support Jason!

I saw the Roswell New Mexico pilot at Comic Con in 2018 and I have seen clips here and there of the new series. It is so bad. I still can't believe they played Here With Me in there season 1 ending like we did. Even if it was a different artist singing the song.

Anyway I agree nothing compares to our show. Jason and Shiri were everything. They were Max and Liz! It proved you can't recreate chemestry.

Remember Jason stars tomorrow on Roswell New Mexico. Thanks for the info!

Shiri directing episode airs April 6th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
I just posted this over on Jason’s board.....

Below is the official synopsis for the 4th episode that Shiri directed and will air on Apr 6. This is the episode Jason has long been rumored to appear in since it was made mention Shiri directed her OG co-star. Super nervous now Jason may only have a bit part since he’s NOT EVEN MENTIONED I just hope I’m terribly wrong here and I’ll be pleasantly surprised, by his role.

AN ACT OF GOD — On the verge of a breakthrough in her quest to save Max (Nathan Dean), Liz (Jeanine Mason) turns to Kyle (Michael Trevino) for one last favor that could potentially land him in hot water. Meanwhile, Michael (Michael Vlamis) and Alex’s (Tyler Blackburn) investigation into Nora (guest star Kayla Ewell) leads them to a farm, where they meet a historian named Forrest (guest star Christian Antidormi). Elsewhere, Cameron (guest star Riley Voelkel) confronts Jesse Manes (Trevor St. John) about her sister’s whereabouts, and Isobel (Lily Cowles) uses her powers for good. Amber Midthunder also stars. Shiri Appleby directed the episode written by Steve Stringer & Christopher Hollier (#204). Original airdate 4/6/2020.

Here is the synopsis for the episode which airs tomorrow night:
JASON BEHR (“ROSWELL”) GUEST STARS — Determined to regain control of her life in the aftermath of Noah’s death, Isobel (Lily Cowles) makes a risky choice despite its potential consequences. Meanwhile, Alex (Tyler Blackburn) and Michael (Michael Vlamis) work together to unravel the mystery surrounding the night Nora’s (guest star Kayla Ewell) spaceship crashed in 1947. Elsewhere, Liz (Jeanine Mason) makes a surprising confession when Cameron (guest star Riley Voelkel) shows up looking for answers about Max (Nathan Dean Parsons). Heather Hemmens, Amber Midthunder and Trevor St. John also star. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Deirdre Mangan & Carina Adly MacKenzie (#203.) Original airdate 3/30/2020.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 03-29-2020 at 08:54 PM