View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 10:41 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Hey guys, here to spread some .

Since I work from home anyway, my life doesn't feel too different in terms of daily routine. And I'm kind of a homebody/loner already, so I'm normally just home unless I'm out taking one of several daily walks...which I've still been doing. What's been nice to see on some of my walks is the random people who are still friendly, or perhaps even friendlier than usual. As if people really appreciate seeing someone else and being able to say, "Hello." That is pretty heartwarming.

Luckily I don't have to grocery shop too often...I only go once a week but I'm trying to space it out even more than that. It was less crazy last time I went but they were still out of a ton of stuff. I'm happy that I was forced to order TP in bulk from Amazon a month or so before all this stuff happened... so I'm accidentally very prepared for that. But I feel bad for those who can't get it because others are purposefully stockpiling and being ridiculous. I'm also happy my local grocery store started putting limits on certain items for everyone...they really should have done that in the first place, but ah well.

it is so sad to hear about my friends who are out of work right now. And people having to cancel events like baby showers, weddings, etc. is awful. The first thing that's really affected me with all this is I was scheduled to go to an event called Awesome Con in DC in May, and I was going to meet Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd from Back to the Future...which is my all-time favorite. I couldn't believe the opportunity came up but it was already taken away... They rescheduled the convention for December but there's no guarantee any of the guests will return.

But really, that's not much to complain about in the grand scheme of things. I'm very fortunate, and very grateful.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."