View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 03:47 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
This is very interesting. It is why I generally stay away from politics. I just know what I refuse TO vote for. That is all I need to know. I cannot stand for certain things (taking from children, seniors, trying to remove women's rights, trying to take away rights due to sexuality) and if a candidate is in the way of these things that I believe are simply being human/being caring/compassionate, I cannot vote for that man or woman. It's simple math for me even if it's definitely not that black and white as you perfectly illustrated.
Oh, I definitely know what you mean. I think that if Joe Biden had run and gotten the nomination in 2016 instead of Hillary Clinton, he would have beaten Trump, but now I'm not sure if he'll be able to beat Trump this time around. It still blows me away that Trump is the President of the United States. He's an embarrassment and I can't stand to even look at him let alone listen to him. I don't know how anyone can support him or his policies, but many people do, and I just don't understand it.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy