View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 02:42 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

There's another visitor that will visit your island on Sundays. She will be selling turnips. You can then resell those turnips to Timmy and Tommy once you have their shop open. Make sure you check the selling price, as I think that changes daily, but it's one of the best ways to make lots of money. I never got around to doing much of that on New Leaf 'cause I'm always working on Sundays and now I'm working longer hours on Sundays than I did before. But I'm determined to sneak in a half hour session before or after work each day now. After next week I've got a week off.

Yeah, once you've helped Gulliver out he'll leave again. I think he shows up at least once a week.

Yep. Very worthwhile. Apparently, there's a special island you can travel to with your Nook miles ticket that will have lots of tarantulas. But that only shows up randomly and it's very rare. I'm trying to visit at least one random island every day to increase my chances.

Yep, I just played for about an hour this morning, saw Sahara too. Bought one wallpaper, one floor and one rug from her. I can't remember how often she shows up but I think it's once a week as well. As much as I am trying to save up bells to pay off my next loan I want to do this each time she visits and purchase any items I want from Timmy and Tommy's shop.

Winnie moved in to my island today. She's the one I invited the other day. I love her already. I've got two more villagers moving in in the next couple of days.