View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 06:20 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I did misunderstand what you said, Jerry. I believe we're on the same exact page politically. Hopefully Trump will not do anything rash for the sake of jump starting the economy without consulting the Scientists on his panel who are much more knowledgeable about the consequence of such a move.
I often think of what that bastard Christie did to your pension fund Betty. You worked hard your whole life to be able to retire with that pension, and he refused to fund it, and he was applauded by the Republicans for it! That just appalls me!

The trouble with Trump is that he doesn't listen to anyone. He's a narcissist who thinks he has all the answers, and he's more concerned about being reelected than anything else. A President has never been reelected during a recession, and I think that's his foremost concern.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy