View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 10:32 AM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Yeah, they both had growing up to do. Both of them did things wrong in their relationship, because neither knew how to be in a relationship, which they both admitted. Zoe's indeciveness about her feelings. After she asked him to be monogamous, after she asked for romance, after she asked him to be her boyfriend, she kept saying she had feelings for George. (we know now she was just to scared to admit how she really felt about Wade) So she was clinging to her George fantasy, but you could see that made Wade so insecure when it came to George, then add Zoe basically telling Wade George will make his band better and Wade's closed offness, you could tell it was about head south and he shut himself off and basically self destructed and purposely sabotaged things because he got scared. So I'm not surprised it crashed and burn as quickly as it started. I just wish it never would have happened, but seeing it now, they kinda had to lose eachother to grow up and realize they loved eachother. I will forever be grateful for George, when Zoe went to him and poured her feelings out after she and wade broke up and George turned her down because he knew she was messed up and she needed to hear that. Then after slept with Wade during their one night stand, after their split and George walked in on them again. I am so glad When Zoe went to see George again and him set her straight once and for all. She tried telling him what he saw, meant nothing, but I am so glad he spelled it out for her and George told her straight up, that it was not him she wanted, because she had a chance to be with him, but chose someone else. That they never went on a single date, because what they had was a fantasy and said because in reality, the person she truly had feelings for was Wade. Then when she tried to deny it, he said he saw it when they were together and that he saw it again, when he walked in on them again. So good for George for calling her out, on what everyone could see, but her. That Wade was the one she was in love with, despite their break up. It was also made clear by AB, when she said Zoe could have done a million things to make herself better, but she chose to sleep with Wade again, after they split. And the lady on the airplane that Zoe was spilling her guts too, even said she agreed with the Lawyer, it was the bartender neighbor she had feelings for.

So glad Zoe finally changed her picture (like Wade told her) and she accepted that she loved Wade and let her fantasy built up in her head, go.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 03-25-2020 at 10:40 AM
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote