View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 01:15 AM
Meliana
Fan Forum Hero

The food shopping didn't go so well. I wanted to help my son with his English lesson, so arrived for 8am when they open only to be told they weren't opening until 9am! So I came home again. In the afternoon I drove to my local shop which is closer but more expensive, very quiet there but I had to queue to get in as they have a restriction on numbers entering the shop. When I got in the shelves were still so empty I still didn't get very much. Now it's quiet I hope they have time to resock. I'm going to try the the first shop again tomorrow, and hopefully get cereal for the kids. My local shop is all out of cereal!

Already starting to feel housebound, and it's only been a few days! One of the banks in town is closed, so I'm hoping I can do my banking at the Post Office.

My insomnia is continuing. I was good though and got up every 10 mins for 10 mins each time. I only got up three times doing that.

Perhaps the Government there will impose restrictions for you, Leanne. Not sure how bad it is there. They think we are only 2 weeks after Italy, now.