View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 11:14 PM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

I enjoyed the episode. It had good emotional growth for Alex in terms of dealing with grief although I felt something was missing. The 23rd was the anniversary of my father's death so I know how much it sucks. Maybe I'm just burned out from the emotions from that event so this one didn't hit me like other ones have when someone's father dies.

I think it also didn't impact me as much since I never saw the earlier episodes with Jeremiah and I was reading on some discussion groups that he was played by Dean Cain and I saw how he behaved on Twitter so I felt it was good riddance to his character.

I hope they will be able to rescue Bonnie. I liked her. Good actress for the part.

I found it funny how over-the-top Brainy was in Alex's VR world.

It was slightly surprising to me that he went to the funeral and sat next to Nia, but I suppose even though he's trying to distance himself he still wanted to be there to support Kara before things blow up with the Lex situation.

I wonder how the NSA person was able to track the missing VR people to that one location. Also curious about the satellites being launched and if it was Lex or if it was Leviathan responsible.

J'onn was good in this one. I never realized the Cadmus guy looked like J'onn's human image.

My guess is that Leviathan plans to get everyone hooked on the VR where it can feed them and keep them alive/nourished & they live their virtual lives obliviously where they can't be out in the real world causing harm to the planet-- although the whole saving the planet thing makes no sense given the earth bender guy was trying to cause massive destruction & the carbon emissions from the volcano he tried to bring up would have severely damaged the ozone layer. But, I don't think the writers actually use any real knowledge of geology or science. LOL.
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote