View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:26 PM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Lord that communication after she found out she was pregnant. Phewww, that about did me in. I just wanted to scream, esp when she said something about not getting back with her, just because they were having a baby. I just wanted to yell at the screen.. Girl, Wade came to your door and told you he loved you and wanted to give things another try before he even knew about the baby. That should tell you he doesn't just want to get back together because of the baby. All he said was that he wanted to take things slow and do things right, because he didn't know about the baby then. It kept frustrating me so bad when she kept shooting him down, saying don't ask me to dinner over and over and said she was gonna do things on her own and got the man all flustered to the point where he panicked and kept sticking his foot in his mouth. I understand she was scared, baby news can scare anyone, who isn't prepared, but man, did she ever frustrate me then. LOL Thank god he chased her down to New York and told her he was gonna fight for them and show her he wasn't going anywhere and she finally heard him out, instead of shooting him down.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote