View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 09:03 AM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

I loved that moment. It was a nice conversation between the two, with both of them admitting they had never been in a real relationship before and Zoe saying she didn't know how to do it. And Wade sweetly calming her nerves a bit, when he said "we aren't your parents, we're us". Also reassuring her that yeah, they were gonna probably still drive each other crazy, but to remember that is part of what brought them together in the first place.

Wade was so perfect for her. He broke her out of shell and always knew how to calm her. I'm glad Lemon pointed that out, that they made each other better, because they really did. Even early on, Wade was breaking through to her. She was scared to get in the pond, he tried to get her to let loose and she kept refusing, then finally went in, with Wade watching proudly. I love them.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote