View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 03:14 PM
LWS53
Elite Fan

Well Boris has finally shut the stable door - lets hope the horse hasn't already bolted. All shops, restaurants, bars, clubs, take-aways have now closed their doors to customers. Only food shops, pharmacies etc are open for essential items and people are not allowed to congregate in public or even in their own homes to try to slow down this, in some cases deadly virus.

We just took our big bedding quilts to the launderette so I hope it is still trading tomorrow when we should pick them up. Hopefully it is classed as an essential service as some people don't have washing machines or machines big enough to wash bedding. We have all been told to stay at home until further notice with very restricted reasons for going out.

I'm quite over the sickness and pains which came after and my chest infection seems much better so hopefully the treatments do the trick. One of the main problems of this virus is that people with other illnesses are suffering too due to the health service concentrating on the Covid 19 virus and not having time for other routine services.