View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 03:53 AM
Elektra
Total Fan

· Kara lives on “Hope” street? That's awesome

· Jeremiah died of a heart attack? I thought his death would be more interesting than that.

· So the tinfoil people think they’re in the real world? I guess Leviathan IS trying to create The Matrix.

· What's up with the NPCs? I'm assuming they're controlled by Leviathan, and are there to make sure people don't ever leave VR-Land. Kind of like the Agent Smith of this Universe.

· Disappointed we didn’t get to hear Alex (Chyler) sing karaoke.

Regardless, she was fantastic. So emotional.

· Loved getting some focus on Alex and Kelly in this episode, and Nia last episode.

· So far, I’m enjoying 5B so much more than 5A. 5A had too much focus on Lena. I'm relieved that 5B has cut down on the Lena show (thank goodness), and given us Kara finally standing up for herself, along with a Brainy-centric episode; an Alex-centric episode; and a Nia-centric episode (the latter two of which there was no Lena in sight).

Hopefully next season, Kara gets an overarching story in which she’s a proactive character rather than a reactive one.