View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 04:50 AM
Impossible Girl
Moderator Support Team

This week Post Count

from 03/15/20 - 03/22/20

275,376 ----- 275,148 = 228 (32 posts a day)

and from Jerry D
Quote:
Fan Forum's Policy During This Difficult Time - Please Read
Hi everyone. During this time, when everyone is rightfully concerned about their health and the health of their family, we understand that posting here is not going to be on the top of anyone’s list.

Therefore, we are doing the following for the foreseeable future:

The 48 Hour Checks for all the forums here will be suspended until July.
Post counting for March and April will be suspended. I will still do the post counts for these months but if any forum falls below the minimum number of posts to remain here, it won’t count against them. This may be extended depending on what happens in the upcoming months.
The weekly post counts for the boards in the New Forums Category will still be done, but if any forum has less than 84 posts, it won’t count against them.
If you notice an issue on a board and the designated moderator isn’t available, please feel free to share your concerns at the Questions and Problems thread at the Info Center Forum.

I hope that everyone will be okay during this very stressful time and I hope that this crisis will pass quickly. Thank you.
Fan Forum - Announcements in Forum : Shiri Appleby
icon by