View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 01:28 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

This was a great episode. The last few have been awesome.

We kinda all predicted that Rafael would already be dead, so that was not a shock, but it sucks... like, this what does mean for his character? Is he going to die next season?

I dont think Landon is dead. I just dont see them killing him, so there has to be a loophole with that arrow.

the Alaric and Kaleb scenes were funny. Wish we got more of Kaleb and less MG , but thats just my personal opinion. Also I like the new Vartimus, hes funny.

Dark!Josie is not my favorite, I'm already over it. It just feels too campy to me. I do love that Hope iddnt want to give up on her.

Lizzie has become one of the best characters this season, she is just so funny and has had so much growth. The kiss with MG was cute, but I dont really see chemistry there. I was glad that Hope was able to save her, but it all felt just a bit too easy? Like she just came up with this magical spell? I get thats how it usually is on VPD and here, but that cant really be the end of the merge right? Like, all that time Caroline and Alaric are searching and there is this simple spell to overwrite it? Seems odd.

I wasn't that surprised to see they killed Alyssa but like Raf, I'm not sure how much longer she really has left.

Next episode looks interesting btus s the series finale I have a feeling nothing is going to wrapped up. Not their fault, but a little odd. I wonder if they will try or resume the season or if they will just move the episodes into season 3?