View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 01:12 AM
Litlover73
Passionate Fan

I can’t remember if we have posted this link before.

https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/...-anybody-else/

Some really interesting observations and analysis.

I like this post
’So, while looking up transcripts to the episode of Jess' last appearance, I noticed something that I didn't really notice before. Jess was in town in 6x08 to distribute his book and he definitely stops off at Luke's before seeing Rory because that's how he finds out where she is. But what's interesting is that Jess doesn't give Luke a copy of his book until he's in Philadelphia 10 episodes later. He gives Rory the first copy before Luke. I just find that so interesting and so poignant that he chose Rory as the special person in his life that deserved the first copy over Luke. I'm hoping that I'm not implying that Luke is less important when it comes to Jess becoming successful in a career he was just starting out in, because Luke did a lot to help him get on track, but I just find it so interesting that it was Rory who got to read Jess' book first and Luke got a copy much later. But Jess does pay Luke back for everything that he's done for him, so clearly Jess still considered Luke a huge part in his growth. ’