View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 12:22 PM
Austenphile
Elite Fan

I feel like this season’s block of episodes from 2.07-2.10 has been phenomenal. Every time I think an episode is my favorite, the next one outdoes it.

I love the Ben/Adrian clash is on again. Except this time Ben is on the side of the Callings being miracles while Adrian is sure they are bad and manipulative. I can’t wait to see how the dichotomy plays out. Would Grace have eventually needed that Dr saved even if she hadn’t fallen? I suspect yes, as there were hints of an issue when Dr Elbaz looked at the Ultrasound after the car crash. But I love that it’s open for interpretation

The scenes with Ben and Grace at the hospital discussing the baby were heartbreaking and well-acted. I especially loved the scene where Ben was telling the baby to fight. And love the name Eden

The twins were so cute making a guide book and then bam! we revisited that first shadow Calling picture only now it’s much more ominous. And apparently Adrian is also having it.

I like the resolution to the Xer storyline. It was a nice action sequence. My only complaint is the story with Simon/Erika was initially tied into Ben/Grace so I’d rather the resolution involve the two of them rather than Zeke, as much as I like Zeke and Jared saving his life was a nice touch.