View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 10:56 PM
NOLA504
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
I figured Raf was controlled by the Necromancer but I thought he was going to be a spy. Only when they were at the pier when Raf revealed what happen did I realize it Raf was supposed to kill his brother. <sh**>

How many episodes there in this season? I heard initially 20 but with the virus they couldn't complete filming so they are ending at 16.

Did anybody else think one of Landon's powers would be revive the dead. I had my suspicion after Alyssa went down.

Wait is the merge really over now? did Hope find the loophole or they just faked it.
The spying didn't matter cause he had that eye thing already there. but all this time it was for Raf to kill Landon. That never crossed my mind.

Yes the season is cut short with just 16 cause of the virus. the way that episode 16 ends it's kinda like a season finally so it worked out for them. hopefully those last four are added on to next season

I think a phoenix tears can heal someone, that's what I thought they were gonna do when Dorian got shot with that arrow. not sure he can bring anyone back to life.

Not really sure cause, they were actually trying to merge. it was a neat loophole but makes no sense looking back at TVD no one could figure out a simple linking spell. lol