View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 11:58 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

You need to be patient & wait for people to have the time to respond. We are from all over the world so in different timezones, then may not always get on. I know Karen is also a nurse so can work irregular hours & it can be unpredictable when she gets on as it will depend upon her shift as well as what else is happening in her life. For example she was busy with family over the weekend so wasn't on much then. I work in a preschool so some days all those children (& tbh the staff) drain me so I won't stop by the board or will only make a few posts.

I personaly would say yes share them if you want but as I am not a mod here not really my call. It has absolutely nothing to do with sexuality. All over this site there are people of various backgrounds & sexualities & one of the great things about it is that its inclusive. This is a place to share your love for something with other fans, not a place for judgement.

As for your sexuality & this board no it has nothing to do with that. A former moderator here identified as gay too. Unfortunately she's no longer with us but she did used to both post here & moderate the board. We've also had at least one other lesbian poster who would occasionally stop by. Sexualities don't matter. They are here to be fans. Also in both of those cases I knew the posters in real life & they are/were amazing friends. Sexuality doesn't bother me, its the person who matters. They are/were good people, & you seem to be too to me. I've also never seen any post made by you that hints or implies that you are a lesbian but even if you have made one no one here would care. If they have or are saying something negative then please let one of the mods or even myself know as its not ok behaviour on this site.

I've been posting here probably for 10 years now & no one has ever made me feel unwelcome. They've known I am bisexual, that I dated a woman, & that my ex was also a poster here. It didn't matter to anyone. There are some amazing people here so if you are feeling unwelcome here I am sorry. But it isn't anything to do with sexuality I can promise you that. I'd love to try explore why so feel free to send me Private Message & we can discuss

Not necessarily a thing inspired by Kelly, but in line with this thread though. Kelly's music has actually helped me accept myself & my sexuality. Its given me the strength to be more open in my life about it. Along with the strength to see abusive situautions I have been in & need to get out of. One fav for that is 'If No One Will Listen'. I have known for a long time that if my world rejects me that the Kelly fandom here will always accept me & have my back

Chelle » join GTmy art