View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 12:40 AM
Alex Guerin
Master Fan

What can I say about this episode? I really really loved it it was a really strong season premiere and I have a feeling that the season is just going to take names. I was expecting a Malex thanks so this was really surprising and this whole season is going to be nothing but Malex angst but you know Tyler and Vlamis really brought it. I also actually didn’t mind the Maria scenes tonight I mean this whole Michael and Maria thing I just roll my eyes at the whole thing but it is what it is and it’s The CW so we really couldn’t have expected this show tonight have a love triangle but if you seen tonight’s episode you deathly know that Malex definitely far from over.

And can we please give all the words to Jeanine Mason right now Liz completely shattered my heart tonight she was completely torn between being happy about Rose being alive and Max sacrificing his life for that to happen it was a performance actually blew me away.

I plead to The CW any more Trevino please Kyle is such an important asset to the show and honestly I want more shirtless scenes please thanks sorry not sorry. I am just really happy to have the show back if you really did feel like it has been a century since it has been on and I’m really really hoping the new people come and find the show because it’s the season is like anything like this premier then it is going to kick ass