View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 12:15 AM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

When they first showed the Dominator being captured and Supergirl saying Dreamer beat her record, it thought it was going to be a VR thing, but then the awkwardness with Brainy happened so it's clear it was real.

I liked that he actually helped out this time, even if he only had phone interactions with most of the people. I'm glad he gave a file to the police at the end.

I had trouble understanding some of what Nia was saying & couldn't get closed captions to work. Was she saying the one person who was supporting her from the beginning was Kara? Or was she saying it was Brainy & he dumped her? I couldn't tell.

I kind of wish he would just tell the rest of the team that they need to cooperate with Lex to take down Leviathan instead of keeping secrets-- especially since Alex is determined to take Lex down.

I totally agree with Elektra about how it makes no sense that they wouldn't have discussed the ethics and rules. I've played online games where players can create their own content-- there's a lot of nudity and giant phalli. I've been playing MMORPGs since they first came out & there are some nutjobs and trolls who play. There are people who would absolutely "grief" other people and try to bend the rules.

I think it's clear that the old lady from Leviathan isn't actually reporting problems to Andrea and that it's working as intended to trap the users for some nefarious purpose. Reminds me a little of the old series V where they were collecting people to eat them. But it's also a bit like the Matrix.

You'd think the government would be all up in Obsidian's grill about rules to prevent child exploitation & such.

I was confused about Jeremiah at the end. Has he been missing for a long time or something?
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote