View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 04:57 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
There’s been over 1,700 cases and 41 deaths. I think most of the deaths are in Washington state. It’s getting insane here with people buying in bulk though. Toilet paper is out of stock in a lot of places. Schools here in Ohio are gonna be on an extended 3 week spring break. Major league sports are suspending their seasons. Movie releases are being pushed back. Disneyland is gonna close until the end of the month. So many other events and whatnot are pushed back or canceled for the time being. It hit the fan today.
It's really scary these days.

In The Netherlands they also pushed back certain movie releases, and some items are real hard to find in the supermarkets. A lot of people started buying in bulk yesterday, when it got announced schools would close and when they asked people to work from home/avoid public spaces. Big events (of 100 and more) have been cancelled.

I do wonder when we'll see better signs. It got better in China, but as soon as a sick tourist enters the country the situation will just start up again imo. But we'll see.

Good thing Jos and I are introverts
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.