View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

It was lame of peter to propose to Hanna when his heart was not in it. Bad move there. Hanna is a sweetie.

I like Madison and she is right, its not just about Peter, its her journey too and they have to be able to compromise. Peters mom said that Madi wasn't but thats not entirely true? She asked him not to sleep with the other women and he did, and then she agreed to give things a shot... I think that is compromising.

With that said, I dont think Barb is as big of a "bitch" as people are making her out to be. She gave very valid reasons as to why she doesn't like Madi. Madi was late to meet the family. She apparently said she wasn't in love with Peter and wouldn't accept a proposal.... And after Barb said all this and Chris gave Madi a chance to respond she didnt deny the accusations or apologize at all? I found that very strange. If her and Peter are going to try to make it work then Madi could at least do everything she can to get in their good graces, and she should have started with apologizing. I can see from a mothers POV how Hanna being all about Peter would be more enticing.